Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Jake's Great Find




We have moved into this great house that we absolutely love. The people before us did not take care of the yard and it looked horrible. I had mentioned to Jake that we should find some river rock that would match the rock on our house. One day that Jake went out to the desert with the boys shooting, he came back and surprised me with almost a truck full of rock. I was so excited!!!!!! So here are the before and after pictures of something that we were able to do for free, which for us is important right now.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Hey, The rocks looks great! Jake found some really great ones in the desert!

Camille said...

Way cute! The rocks looks to good. I try and try with my yard, and it still looks pretty crappy. I have very brown thumbs. (on a side note, I am so glad your posting again!)