Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Monday, September 15, 2008

What do you think?


Ok, I am curious to get feedback on this addition of our blog. So please feel free to express your opinion on how you feel or what you think. Maybe this will all help you to understand why Jake does not sit home and watch the kids alone, hardly ever. A week before school started I went shopping with my mother, it was nice to get out of the house for a change. When I got home I had a surprise waiting for me. Under the covers of my bed, 2 heads popped out and said surprise. Needless to say as you can see from the picture, they had mohawks. I didn't know whether to laugh at what they looked like, or be totally angry with Jake. I had just given them all haircuts to look nice for school. Needless to say it was a little bit of both. I told them that they could keep their hair until Saturday and then we would have to shave it because I would not let them have mohawks at church. Kyle didn't realize that in order to get rid of it we would have to shave him completely. He wasn't very happy about that. He didn't want his friends to laugh at him. Luckily his hair grows really fast and he could already use another hair cut.

Needless to say, if I ever leave the kids with Jake alone again, I will take the clippers with me.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

ROFL - I'm sorry - really! Couldn't have been better timing for school right? Was it from some desire of Jake's to have one of his own? Now that would be funny! :)

Camille said...

Oh my gosh... If my dh did this he would have to move out! You have a lot more tolerance than I have.

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

love it!!!!!!!!
Missing you guys!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That is totally something Drostan would do! lol

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

I think we need moments like that to put things in perspective and laugh a bit. Sometimes us moms can take things too seriously. But I definately agree with getting rid of the mohawks before church on Sunday. - We love you guys!

Bethany said...

Whoa, not my cup of tea! I'm glad you shaved them for church!