Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break 2009





We finally had a break in the weather where we could get out of the house!!!! I forgot how much being outside helped the boys be calmer in the house. We are definitely park people. I have been taking the kids to the park since we lived in Texas and before Christopher could walk. I love living right next to one!!! And I love the fact that the weather is finally starting to warm up. I love the smells and the fresh air and being able to open up the windows!!! And I love being able to open up the back door and telling the kids to take it outside and run, run, run!!! Soon we will be planting a garden and taking lots of walks and playing soccer!





We were at the park today (along with everyone else!) and I took some fun pictures. If you want to see all of them, well most of them, check out my facebook albums. But here are a few of my favorites!

No comments: