Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Just some fun pictures!

Kyle had his first basketball game this weekend. He has played only once before and did a great job at the game. His coaches this year are fantastic. We have had awful experiences with Yball coaches. But this year I am pleasantly surprised, they are great!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!! This was a fun picture after trick or treating on Friday. The kids had fun. Katy was originally a princess but she hates wearing dresses. Go figure in a house full of boys. She screamed even when she saw it. So my sister-in-law let me borrow the doctor costume. Much better except she wouldn't touch the hat. Caden was a knight, but by the time trick or treating was done, he had taken half of the costume off.








1 comment:

Camille said...

Your little girls is so cute. I wish mine was just a little less girly. She wants to wear dresses everyday and loves changing clothes... and shoes... Today she asked if I could take her to the store to buy something... she wants to go shopping... I'm not ready for that.