Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun


The days are finally getting warmer in Idaho. I know they have been warmer in Kentucky. But the sun was out yesterday and we decided to see how Katy would like nana and papa's sandbox. Nana and Papa have a great backyard for kids, we will be spoiled this year between their backyard and grandma's pool. I am looking forward to being outside all summer. Anyways, Katy loved the sandbox as you can see from the picture. It was fun to sit her there next to her cousin Allie. They are 7 weeks apart and should have lots of fun this summer. Hopefully by the end of the summer they will both be chasing each other around.

2 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

how cute is that little face!!! I love her pigtails too. I'm so jealous of you being in Idaho. The summers are hot but not humid hot and I can deal with that. We miss you here!

Alexis said...

She really is growing up. I love her little pigtails. Sorry it has taken forever to check your blog out. We miss ya here. I am realizing everything that you have done in the Primary. We miss ya!