Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

New pictures



We have had a busy few weeks getting settled in Boise. We are staying with friends as our house and stuff are still in Kentucky. Hopefully that will all be settled soon and we can find our own place. Jake's business has been slow going, but hopefully with some progression in the next few weeks it will soon take off.


When we first got here to Boise I had a great weekend seeing my whole family. We had some fun pictures taken and I have a few that I really liked, especially of all of my boys. I am not sure how I will get them all on this post. But enjoy them as I have.


We miss everyone in Kentucky and I am sorry that I haven't been emailing as well as I should. The screen on Jake's laptop keeps blacking out and it frustrates me. So I just stay off it as much as I can because I really don't want to throw it against the wall. As soon as we get our computer from Kentucky I will be on more and be able to communicate more.


2 comments:

Camille said...

YEAH! WOOHOO! I was sitting around tonight and thinking about old friends who might possibly have a blog and I found yours. I am so excited! And to think you just moved back to Boise. Man alive, that's cool. When you're ready to house hunt you've got to look in our neighborhood. It's Rock Hampton in south west Boise. We have a great ward with Callie (Swenson)and Eric Booth, Crystal Haines (Smith), and Cori (Ellis) Bitz... okay I could go on and on... send me an email camillemcc@gmail.com It would be awesome to have you all over soon. Camille (Serra) McClelland

Camille said...

umm.. I'm sure you figured it out, but that should read Crystal (Haines) Smith....