Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Anderson Adventures begin

So many of my friends and family have recommended a blog to me in place of my weekly newsletters. So here begins the blog in hopes to stay in touch with those same family and friends. I also hope that this can be a way to journal our daily lives so we can remember all the good times and trials we go through that make us who we are today. I am not exactly sure what I am doing with a blog, But i am sure to figure it out soon.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Sara - you have a blog! Fun! I didn't even know you had started this until I was adding contacts to view mine, and saw that your name had a blog link by it. Well, glad you've joined the blogging world! Can I add a link to yours on our blog? Love ya!