Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today has been a nice slow day. I have been very frustrated with being here by myself and not much activity on selling a house. Our home has been on the market now for a month. I keep reminding myself that I knew this would take a while. I guess i am trying to have faith that Heavenly father wants us in Boise and that He will make it happen in his time, not mine. I did get some uplifting news that we have another showing on Friday. It has been so hard to stay motivated to keep this house clean when no one wants to come and see it. i do not do the single parenting thing very well. hats off to all of you that have done it or are doing it. I have a lot of respect for those who triumph with that. So tonight I am off to get a house ready to knock someone's socks off.
On a funny note, Christopher has made a comment that the reason he has not lost any of his baby teeth is because he brushes them every day. Where else but in Kentucky would he get that idea?

No comments: