Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wow, am i tired!!!! We have had 3 showings this week. I am not complaining at all. I am glad that the house is getting seen. But keeping it clean with 4 kids is not easy. The reviews of the house are mixed. We had a family call for a last minute showing on Thursday and they loved the house. They are now looking at pricing and budget. It really is more than they need with only 1 kid. The boys have been good this week. This situation leaves them a little unsure of them selves and it seems to make them fight a lot. It could be just that they are getting older and have more to fight about. But I feel the change and stress has helped aggravate the problem. Our branch however has helped me so much this week. 2 nights we had dinner brought to us, and then someone left food on my doorstep. And another lady gave us some clothes for the boys that her boys had grown out of. My kids love getting new clothes, even though they don't need any. Katy is growing up fast and seems to need more solid food. No teeth yet, but she did get her toe in her mouth this week. I hope that she can remember how much her brothers adore her. And she loves watching them. And when she catches their eye she gets the biggest grin on her face. I don't see her smile like that to anyone else. She sure thinks that they are special. I hope that sticks.
Christopher and I are starting an adventure together. Mom and he are doing a pinewood derby car this year for scouts. I don't ever remember making one before, even when my brothers did scouts. I sure hope that when Christopher remembers when his mom helped him with his car, he has good memories. Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.
Now that our showings are over I can relax and enjoy my clean house.

No comments: