Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Katy's New Smile


We had a scary moment this week. On Tuesday night I laid Katy down to sleep and she woke up 2 hours later with croup. She was having a hard time breathing and coughing and was very upset. We have had croup before with the boys and it scares me. We steamed up the bathroom and called someone to come and stay with the boys while i took her to the hospital. Needless to say, by the time I got her there she had calmed down quite a bit and you could barely hear the wheezing. But the cough was still there. So they gave her a steroid and she went to sleep just fine. She has been fine the last few days, but I can tell she doesn't feel quite right. Now we have the medication on hand just in case. What a week.......Kyle had a really bad ear infection on Monday and then Katy on Tuesday. We are doing fine today.

Katy has a cute new, crinkled nose smile. Oh so cute. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Oh Sara! What will life throw at you next!? You are one strong woman. Hang in there girl! I'm glad she seems to be doing better.

crazyspudfamily.blogspot.com