Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Katy


I just have to share this picture of Katy. It is my favorite. She is growing up so fast, 8 months already. She sits up on her own and rolls and scoots on her back all around the room. She loves to eat and loves fruit and cereal. Although I haven't really found anything she won't eat. I hope that when she gets older she can remember how much her brothers adored her. They dote on her and love to play with her and hold her and get her attention. I know it won't last too long, but it is nice while it lasts. She really completes our family quite nicely. We were sitting around the family room one night watching a movie together and she was sitting on the floor right in the middle of it all. She just loves watching everything going on. I sat there looking at the 4 of them knowing that our family was complete. What a beautiful gift to give after all of those energetic boys, a nice, calm sweetheart.

3 comments:

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

She is a sweetheart. I can't wait to see her in person. We love you guys!

Jensen Family said...

What a fun smile with the crinkled nose! I think a litle girl next would complete our little family too. Brian would be content with another little boy. Good luck with the Pinewood Derby this week! We love you!

Bethany said...

Oh Sara, she's such a doll. I'm so glad the boys are so taken with her. I can't wait to get her and Alexandra together and have them laugh and smile at each other. Maybe even climb all over each other... : )