Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Surprise!!!!

Well I had a nice surprise last night. Actually it scared me to death..... My doorbell rang at midnight last night. No cars outside, it just started ringing. Finally I just went down and looked out the front window, because I would not just open the door at that hour without knowing who it was. Well, it was Jake!!! He came for a visit because he missed us. We have wonderful friends who helped him out with a buddy pass so he could fly. It was a good surprise. This morning the boys nearly hit the ceiling jumping out of bed when they heard daddy's voice. Well to make matters interesting we have another snow day today. We had a snow storm come through and it has been snowing all day. So they are pretty happy that they get to spend the day with daddy. Jake came this weekend so he could see Christopher's pinewood derby, but they have now cancelled that. Jake is upset that he won't get to see it now, but there isn't much he can do about it.
So we get to spend a wonderful weekend with daddy and I get to have some help. Jake is pretty good at these surprises, I should be used to them by now.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh - how fun! I'm so glad you get some help this weekend and that the kids get to see their dad. Have a GREAT weekend!!!