Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally!!!!

We have been waiting a long time for this day. Christopher finally has a loose tooth. We have been concerned about him, since he is 8 1/2 and has not lost any teeth. He has Jake's gums. We worried that they might have to work on Christopher like they worked on Jake. (If you want to know what happened to Jake, you will have to ask him. I will get in big trouble if I tell everyone the story.) Christopher still might need some help with his teeth. But having a loose tooth is a good sign. He is pretty excited and already knows that he wants to save the money he gets from the tooth fairy for Pokemon cards.
I got to spotlight Caden in Primary today. He was pretty excited that he got to come up front with mommy. And Kyle gave a great talk on how he knows the Savior loves him.
They have decided to keep me in Primary to help out wherever I am needed. I think I will be doing secretary work for a little while.
I hope that it doesn't take much longer to sell our house. Although our realtor did not have good things to say about the market and our situation. She wants us to lower our price more and we just can't. We will barely break even if someone gives us a full price offer, which will be a miracle if it happens. I guess we might have to look into renting it out, or lease options. We will hold out for another month or so keeping things how they are, then we will have to pow wow on what we need to do. Life just doesn't always give us what we need or want. I guess that is life.

No comments: