Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Katy's First Easter


Ok, I have to say I love Easter Sunday at church because of all the beautiful dresses on the little girls. And today was so much more fun because I got to put my pretty girl in a pretty dress. I have been carrying this dress around since before I was pregnant with Christopher. I was finally able to use it today.
The boys had a good Easter with new ties from nana and papa. Kyle wrote a note to the Easter Bunny and was so excited this morning to see that he had actually wrote back!!!! They had fun quickly finding the eggs (it took 5 seconds!!). And spent the morning eating chocolate. Luckily the easter bunny only had 2 bags of chocolate for them! Hopefully it will last longer than today. Katy had fun looking in her basket. Wasn't sure what to make of the grass. The primary children sang a song today in sacrament meeting and did wonderful. I couldn't convince Caden to go up, even with his friend Jayden up there. It was definitely a no go.

I got some cute pictures of the boys. As soon as we have enough income to catch up on bills and get moved, I will have the kids' pictures done. It has been way too long. It is fun to see the boys still dote over their sister.

1 comment:

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

What a bunch of cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting. We love you guys!