Adventure seekers

Adventure seekers
They just keep on growing.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Folding socks


Today Katy helped me match the socks. She loved sitting in the laundry basket and playing with the socks. Hopefully that can be her job one day soon. I always look forward to the summer and flip flops because then I don't have to wash and match a ton of socks.

We have been cleaning and getting things ready for another showing of our house tomorrow night. We are praying that this is the one. More are coming out on the market and we need to sell it quick before all the great deals from bank foreclosures come on the market. We will be praying a lot the next day or so and until we finally sellt his house. I have to keep reminding myself that I knew it would take a long time. It is humbling.

No comments: